Private Events & Parties
Florida Keys Brewing Co. Beer Garden Party
We host all types of events. Wedding welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, birthday parties, bridal showers, corporate events and even, baby showers!
At FKBC we are always up to hosting a good party, of any kind! We do however try to limit the number of private parties to only 2 a month because, we love our locals, and we hate having to turn them away.
Our Beer Garden is unique because every plant either puts off a flower year-round or produces fruit. Such as our 70-year- old Hong Kong Orchid Tree, 80-year-old Jatropha tree, bananas, hibiscus, plumeria and mangos. They are all spectacular!
The Beer Garden is neatly manicured with sand and stepping-stone pathways throughout. It is beautifully lit up in the evenings for any later gatherings.
It’s a gem in the heart of Islamorada.
Taste The Love
Florida Keys Brewing Co. Beer Garden Party
Drinks: We offer 20 locally brewed beers on draft, wine, champagne, ciders, sangria, High Noon flavored vodka soda, craft canned cocktails and nonalcoholic beer. We do not permit any outside alcoholic beverages on our property.
Food: All parties are welcome to order delivery, bring in party platters or a private caterer. We have a full time Taco Truck on property and the food is amazing (Monday-Saturday).
Decor: Our beer garden is a beautiful back drop as is, for any gathering. However, if you would like to decorate, we ask that you keep it minimal & time efficient. We also ask that you remove any décor at the end of your event. Rental time begins a half hour before your party’s arrival.
We have broken our pricing into 4 tiers, and we hope one of them fits your needs.
Semi-Private Small Party – This is for parties that want to be guaranteed a little more space. We will reserve the whole back deck and 4 large picnic tables for you and your guest. Also, we will supply you with up to three 6ft tables if needed. There will be plenty of room to set up your buffet and a gift table. Although there will be other people in the Beer Garden, they will not be intruding on your party space.
- 20-30 ppl
- $400 site fee
- High Season Rates (February-March) $600 site fee
Semi-Private Large Party – This includes the back deck with 4 large picnic tables and the back half of the Beer Garden. A total of 9 tables and space for a buffet and/or gift table as well if needed. This space is half of the Beer Garden.
- 40-60 ppl
- $800 site fee
- High Season Rates (February-March) $1,100 site fee
Private Beer Garden Party - This is for a special event and the entire Beer Garden will be yours for up to 6 hours. You can hire a DJ or Band to set up on our elevated stage You can bring in a private caterer, we have three 6 ft tables available if needed. Also, you will have private bar access and a bathroom exclusively for your party. The Beer Garden will also be looking it’s best for your event because, in the morning we will have it raked and tidied up.
- 80-160 people
- Normal rental hours are 5-11pm.
- $2000 site fee + $1000 guaranteed bar tab.
- High Season Rates (February-March) $3000 site fee + $1000 guaranteed bar tab
- +20% Gratuity
- We can provide wrist bands for your guest to keep track of who is on your tab.
Rent the whole tasting room & bar! – This is for the ultimate party! Yes, you can rent everything for 6 hours. Includes bartenders, 2 bathrooms and the entire taproom and beer garden. You can hire a DJ or Band to set up on our elevated stage, You can bring in a private caterer, we have three 6 ft tables available if needed. Lots of tables for guests to sit and relax. A sandy “dance floor” in front of the stage as well.
- 150-250 ppl
- $3000 site fee + $2000 guaranteed bar tab
- High Season (Feb March) $4000 site fee +$2000 guaranteed bar tab
- +20% Gratuity.
- *some exclusions may apply with dates
Check out these local sources for food and entertainment for your private event!
- Taco Jalisco (On site Taco truck) Tamari Ruiz (305) 393-3018
- Chef Drew chefdrewsislandcatering.com
- Caribbean Catering islamoradaweddings.com
- Chef Wes http://www.privatechefwes.com/
- Green Turtle flkeyscatering.com/menus/
- Mangrove Mike’s http://www.mangrovemikes.com/ContactForm.aspx?FormID=1000
- MEAT http://www.meateatery.com/
- A Moveable Feast http://a-movable-feast.com/
- Lonestar BBQ 713.416.4112
- Leah Sutter 305-393-1254
- Micah 305-747-4714 (House Band @ FKBC every Sat. Night)
- Koty James & the Keybillies 305-587-8401
- Dave Feder 305-394-2765
- Island Time Trolley Service https://www.islandtimetrolley.com/ (903) 388-4989
Also, a fun fact. Above the tasting room is a vacation rental. Yes, you can stay at the brewery!
It’s listed on Airbnb as Flakey’s B&B in Islamorada. Flakey’s short for Florida Keys and B&B for beer & bed, we will not be serving you breakfast, lol. It’s beautiful and worth checking out.
7 night min stay, $228 a night on average
Or visit floridakeysbrewingco.com/locations/flakeys/ for more info on the Airbnb.